Thursday, July 16, 2009

Molly's Money-Saving Digest coming in August!

Molly's Money-Saving Digest
(August issue)

I had the chance to read the upcoming Molly's Money-Saving Digest for August! It will be released soon so you can get your copy!

I was anticipating trying one of the digest since her first one was released in January. So I had a chance to read the August issue and I also get to tell you what I thought! So that is great!

Well, I loved it! I can see myself buying these! They are only $4.95 and issue and they are jam packed full of great money-saving tips and ideas to use with your family!

The August issue is based on the theme of "Organization"! I need that so badly and couldn't wait to hear ideas for it! I wasn't disappointed! Now, I must say that most of the tips for how to start your process of cleaning closets and the garage are not new to me, seeing it all in black and white is a motivator to begin! lol There were little nuggets of information that I had never thought of before too! Since I am a visual learner the added pictures make this even a better help to me!

Now, I must say this issue is not just how to clean out your closet, garage and kitchen! lol Also your recipes and your mail! lol Oh and also a whole lot more!!! She also shares with us how to conquer all those excuses for not throwing things out! Like so and so gave this to me! lol and a lot more! This is so helpful, as I am a pack rat and I think I am turning my kids into pack rats as well!


Molly also shares with us many recipes for Make Ahead Mixes from Marmee as well! You know like the kind you buy in the store! Cookie mixes, biscuit mixes, muffin mixes and a lot more! You can save money by making these yourself! You can have these on hand for anytime you need something quick! So, what are you waiting for try Molly's Money-Saving Digest today! Go here for more information! The August issue will be released soon, and you can get the July now!

Publish Post

No comments: