Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Read and Share DVD Bible Volume 1


Thanks to Thomas Nelson Publishers I was given the chance to review the Read and Share DVD Bible Volume 1 ! My children love to watch cartoons just like most children do and I am always looking for good wholesome cartoons for them to watch. So when I had this chance I was excited to try it! The DVD has 13 Bible stories included on the DVD! Each one only lasting 3 minutes! That would be perfect for really young children with short attention spans! My girls being ages 6 and almost 8 were not so impressed! They watched and listened, but they made it clear that this wasn't going to be a DVD they wanted to watch over and over again. I think mostly due to the shortness of the stories. They love hearing Bible stories and they loved the characters and the quality of the cartoons, but they are just too short for my girls ages. So if you are looking for a DVD for the really young children this would be great! I plan to save it for my first grandchild due to be born in July! :) She will love it! You can go here and get your copy!

No comments: