Monday, May 11, 2009

Memoria Press



Do your kids need to practice their handwriting as much as mine do? This is a great Bible based copy book program! We received two of each of the three copy books to try. My oldest hates to do handwriting, absolutely hates it! So when I got these I thought okay here we go again.. well, it was different! She likes copying bible verses and drawing pictures of what the verse means to her! This is a great program! I am so glad I could get it for my girls. My youngest doesn't mind tracing and practicing her letters, she compiles real well with this program! She is just really starting to write things on her own and all this practice is just what she needs! So are you looking for a way for your kids to practice their handwriting? Go here and check out what Memoria Press has for you! Oh you can see Sample pages here too!

We have been in search of a Bible program to teach our children for some time. We were given the chance to review the Christian Studies set from Memoria Press and we are very well pleased. We were sent the teachers manual and one student workbook. We have done some of the reading and answering questions, but it is a bit advanced for my girls right now. I do see us using it in the future to a greater extent. It is recommended for 3rd grade and up. I have read over the lessons though and I am so excited about using it with my girls in the future. We received book 1 and it covers Creation to Moses' Last Words. So want to know more? Go here and check out Memoria Press! They have a lot of different products that you may enjoy in your homeschool.

You can read more reviews of products from Memoria Press here at the Homeschool Crew!

No comments: