Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dentist Day!

Trip to the Dentist!



My girls both went to the Dentist yesterday! It was my youngest first trip! I know she should have already went, but we just hadn't done it! I really was dreading it for both of them! I am pleased to say though that they both did GREAT! I am so proud of them! There was no tears and they left the dentist laughing and happy and excited about their next trip! My youngest has to go to a Pediatric Dentist soon for some work to be done and they I pray will go as well as this trip did. My oldest got a good report of no cavity's! One thing that helped my girls so much on this visit and not being scared was watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 recently and seeing the kids go to the dentist! They knew what to expect when we went with them!

No comments: