Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kids Wealth


Teaching about money? Want your kids to understand where it all goes and how to pay for things on their own. This may be just what you are looking for. All with a 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Do your children always want you to buy them something every trip to the store? Well, with the Kids Wealth Money Program you pay your kids so much money a month and they put the money in the appropriate folders. Teaching them about managing money! Then when they go to the store with you and want to buy something they use that money. When the money is gone they go without! lol If you have the ability and backbone to stick to it. lol Now, the different folders are as follows.......

  1. Fun: The fun account is your child's monthly fun money to buy things they want.
  2. Wealth: The wealth account is your child's long-term investment account.
  3. Plan: The plan account teaches your child how to set a goal and develop a plan to achieve it.
  4. Learn: The Learn account reinforces that learning is a lifelong process worth investing in.
  5. Angel: The angel account teaches them the importance of helping others.

The program gives you suggested percentage amounts to put in each folder as follows

Wealth - 30% Plan - 20% Learn: 20% Fun: 20% Angel: 10%

Now, let me tell you what I like about Kids Wealth! I think teaching kids responsibility about money is a great thing. I want my kids to know that we have to watch our money and we can't buy everything that we want. It will help them when they are grown and have to make choices of whether to pay their bills or go out to eat. lol I have always had the desire to teach my kids about money and this program is so neat. I have always thought that a system like this would be great. My only real problem, which I know I can change to fit my family is that there is no tithing and offering folder. Tithing to the church and giving offerings is a big part of my religious belief and one that I don't plan to leave out when teaching my kids about money. So, the angel folder has become just that for us! 10% will be tithes and we have yet to decide the amount for percentage for offerings. I would also like to keep the idea of the angel one as helping others is important also. I have to figure that one out. I plan to try to start actually using the folders in a few weeks, we have been so busy that we haven't done so yet. We will do it though and I highly recommend the product to anyone wanting to teach their kids about money and learning about managing money. The kit comes with lots of goodies to inspire your kids about the importance of learning about money. Go here and read more about it. Also check out the TOS Crew site for more reviews about this product.

No comments: