Wednesday, November 19, 2008

In loving memory of My Father in Law


On November 11th, 2008 my father in law passed away suddenly. He was 68 years old. He was a great father in law to me and a great Papaw to my children. I have always felt so blessed to be a part of my in laws family. They have always treated me just like one of their own children. When I first married my husband, my father in law called me his Yankee daughter in law! Of course the reason was that I was from Ohio and you could hear it in my voice. My father in law was a minister of the gospel and was loved by so many people. I just wanted to take this time to share with you a little about my father in law and how much that I loved having him as a part of my life. I know that he is rejoicing in heaven today and one day we will see him there!

No comments: