Thursday, November 27, 2008

Homeschooling ABC's


Are you new to homeschooling? Maybe you are thinking of starting? I have been given the opportunity to receive most of Homeschooling ABC's lessons. I wish I would have had them when I first started homeschooling! When I first started teaching my daughter I had so many questions and was always searching for answers. If I had this program it would have gave me exactly what I was looking for. Although, I have benefited greatly from a lot of the information, even though this is my fourth year to Homeschool.

There are 26 lessons that you get when you subscribe. One lesson each week will come to your email. With each lesson also come a lot of freebies. Over $250.00 worth of free curriculum. In fact right now on the site there is a 5 day free mini class! You can sign up and see if it is something that you think would benefit your family.

The cost of the 26 lessons is only $10.00 per month for 6 months! That equals out to only $2.30 per lesson! I spent more on books that didn't help me! I highly recommend it! I don't think you will be at all disappointed with the lessons. In fact I can't wait to get the rest of them myself. So go and see for yourself at Homeschooling ABC's!

Thanks so much to Terri Johnson for allowing our family to review your site! We love it!

No comments: