Friday, October 3, 2008

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine!

Just wanted to share with you what I think is the
BEST Homeschool Magazine on the market!
"The Old Schoolhouse Magazine"
I am a rather new subscriber to the magazine, having only
received 2 issues so far! I can tell you, I can't wait to get my next one!
I was so impressed with the magazine. I really only subscribed to get the
freebies that were being offered at the time, well when I got my first magazine
I was so surprised I couldn't lay it down! And I really don't read magazines much!
It was so full of information that I had been searching for everywhere.
Like what kinds of curriculum was available and the good and bad about it. Articles about real homeschoolers! It was awesome!
Just so much and to even make it greater they are offering a great deal.


Let me tell you all about
The Old Schoolhouse Magazine's Fall Special.
You can get two years of the magazine, 6 fabulous physical
gifts (no downloads!) worth over $120, plus the current issue of
The
Old Schoolhouse Magazine
that is full of ideas for the new school

year, so you start receiving your magazine in a flash!


It really is one of their best deals ever and you don't want to miss
out. In fact, they've got a really cute Homeschooling with Heart tote
bag (valued at $13.95) for the first 1000 to subscribe. About half of
them are gone, but you should still be able to get one if you hurry!
(They will remove the info from the subscription page when the bags
are all gone.) The total value is over $212, but you receive it all
for only $39 - 50% off of cover price! Plus subscribers get their
online monthly Teacher's Toolbox which focuses on a different topic
each month, giving you words of encouragement, hands-on teaching
ideas, book recommendations, field trip ideas, and a bonus download
item.

Just want to let you know that personally, I wish I had subscribed to this magazine years ago! There is so much wonderful information in each issue. A really great investment for your family.

Click any of the links to take you to the fall special or you can click here...

No comments: