Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I always wanted one of these......

Tales of Glory Nativity Set

"My girls enjoying the Tales of Glory Nativity Set"

We had the privilege to receive a Tales of Glory Nativity Set from One2believe!My kids were so excited when we came home and there was a box waiting on our porch. As I opened the box their eyes just grew bigger and bigger and the excitement mounted. I couldn't get the figures out of the package fast enough. When I was all done, I made them raise their hand and promise not to lose the pieces. lol This set is so cute and it is just the right size for the girls to enjoy playing with. I have wanted a Nativity set for a long time, but was afraid to get one that was breakable with small children in the house. So this set is perfect. I plan to let them play with it now and hopefully display it this Christmas! Hopefully baby Jesus will not get lost.
If you would like to get one of these sets for your family you can visit the One2believe site.The sets are $24.99 each. They have other biblical toys too. They have made a commitment to "take back the toy box". I think this is so great! I have always been one of those parents that was particular about what my children play with. I don't want my children to have role models of things that are not Godly. These toys are so great for developing good Godly role models. They also have a point system where you can earn free toys. I would love to get my girls the P31 dolls for Christmas this year! Shhhh..... don't tell them. So go and check out the site for yourself and see if you want to take back your children's toy boxes also. Oh,one more thing on the site they have some FREE coloring pages for your kids. If you would like to read more reviews about this product visit The Homeschool Crew site!

No comments: