Monday, September 22, 2008

I am a TOS affiliate!

I am glad to be a affiliate for such a great magazine! The Old Schoolhouse is a wonderful asset to our homeschool family! I have been so encouraged by the wonderful articles that I have read so far and I have only received two issues so far. I personally only like to advertise for company's that I believe in! I want the people that visit my blog to know that the companies that they see on my blog are wonderful places to do business. Being a TOS affiliate let's me do that! Thanks for allowing me to be a part.

1 comment:

brite00eyes said...

Welcome aboard matey!

I am browsing about for fellow crew mates blogs to have a looksee. I have looked over the list they put out tonight and I think just the starter companies are going to make this a blast for us. I look forward to getting to know you better over the coming year.
Sheryl H