Friday, August 8, 2008



www.theoldschoolhousestore.com

Have you bought this planner yet? Well I would like to share with you the good and bad points that I found about the planner.
The Pros....

* Large Calendar with type it in feature! I love this!
* Recipes for all kinds of foods. I am always looking for a good recipe!
* All kinds of charts, such as measurement conversions and a lot more!
* Great quotes by famous people! One of my favorites is Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
* Lots of articles, like reading a magazine!
* A lot of homeschool planning forms! I guess you expected that one!
* My favorite feature it includes a lot of household forms all with the type it in feature!


The Cons....

* A very large file! 247 pages! Slow loading even with DSL
* Articles are more for teaching older kids.
* Planning sheets don't start till page 125

Overall I think this planner will be a great asset to my family. We will use these pages in planning our School day and our day to day chores and such. If you need help in the area of planning this is the planner for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie I really have enjoyed checking out this new sight you have introduced me too I will visited it offend