Friday, August 8, 2008



www.theoldschoolhousestore.com


I would like to tell you about the best homeschool magazine that I have found. "The Old Schoolhouse" The magazine for Homeschool Families! I recently was able to subscribe to the Digital version of the magazine and wanted to share with you how much I have enjoyed it. This magazine has so many great articles relating to all types of Homeschooling families! The great things about the digital version is that it is fast, you don't have to wait for it to be printed and come in the mail. Once you recieve the link online you can go and view the magazine right away. If there is a link in one of the articles you can immediatly go to that site by clicking on the link and off you go to that site. If you are like me, when you are reading a magazine, you may plan on going to a site recommended, but never do it. That is what happens to me anyway! I really can't express to you how much I love this magazine. I think that every Homeschooling family needs to read it. If you would like to subscribe, just visit The Old Schoolhouse store and sign up today.

No comments: