Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Old School House Olive Hill, Kentucky

The herd of cows!
My mom's grave
James Chapel School
We went to clean the family cemetary on our trip in April. We were very happy to find that someone had mowed the graveyard and all we had to do was work on our family's graves. We were greeted by a herd of cows too! I guess they thought we had food to feed them! lol I have pictures I will show too! :) After we left the graveyard we stopped at the old school house that my Mom used to go to and took a couple pictures. The school has really went down hill in the last couple years, I have pictures through the years and I think this is the worst I have ever seen it. I wanted pictures of it with my kids in them though, so we did it. I am not in the pictures, because they have a fence completly around it and I just couldn't climb through with my skirt! lol So I just took pictures of my brothers and the kids! lol

No comments: