Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Beautiful Girls!



Aren't they just BEAUTIFUL? I love them both so much!
I know Mommy's always love their kids, right! They always think they are so beautiful and smart and all that stuff right! Well I sure do! I haven't bragged about Tyler lately, wish I had a new picture of him to put on here! He is doing so good I am so proud of him! He is going back to school and doing good. He is taking a Welding course at a local school. He is working during the day, going to school at night and taking good care of Carletta! Oh and I haven't bragged about the news that we are going to be grandparents either! We can't wait! The baby is due about christmas time! So we will keep you updated on the progress. Carletta is already showing so I will get a good picture of the belly soon! lol

No comments: