Friday, January 25, 2008

Sick days at our house


This week has been a challenge. We have all been sick and my girls are still fighting it. We have had only a little school all week due to sickness. Yesterday, Madison wanted to do something as Hannah was asleep on the couch. So we decided to make bears! She had fun coloring all the pieces and I cut everything out and attached it all together for her. Well, when Hannah woke up she wanted to make one too, so off we went to print another one and get busy coloring. :) Hannah made one mistake, she let Madison help her color some of her pages and Madison didn't want to use the right color, so she has some orange on her bear! Overall they had fun. We then had to write their names on them and I goofed and started writting Hannah's name on Madison's bear, so hers has a boo boo. lol Hope you enjoy seeing the pictures. :)


2 comments:

smileingturtle said...

I love the bears where did you print them from?

Angie said...

I have the file saved on my comuter, I can't remember where I got it from. :)