Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fun Thursday!



Today was a fun thursday with the kids. My cousin sent a package with a christmas present in it and it had extra cardboard with it. Well, my girls minds immediatly went to what can we use it for! lol Maddie began to try to skate with them. My mind started churning and we decided to make a farm! We made a house looking structure then I built a coral type fence. It turned out well. I will have to take a picture for you to see. They played with it for a little while and then we were right back to "I am bored". lol Which Hannah had more school work to do, so that boredom changed quickly to...... ahhhh Mom! lol She wrote her new words on the board 3 times and then she was done with her work for today.




Yesterday, we went and got a few things for christmas. I finally got the pictures of the girls developed too. :) So I can mail my christmas cards. :) Well I am going to close this for now! Hope you enjoy my rambling! lol

No comments: