Monday, December 10, 2007

12 blogs of Christmas Contest
Here is my entry! If you want to know more here is a link to the site I got this from.

http://tnmomwith3kids.wordpress.com/

1.How many children do you have / homeschool? 2/2
2.How long have you been homeschooling? This is my second year
3.Have they always been homeschooled, or did they ever go to public/private school? My oldest went to headstart (preschool). My youngest has never been to public.
4.Do you plan on homeschooling until graduation? Yes, that is my goal!
5.Do you belong to a co-op? No
6.Do you school all year long, or use some other schedule? We school along the same schedule at the public school. We are always looking for ways to teach our children though, even in the summer months.
7.Do you use textbooks only, or do you like to supplement with other materials? We supplement with anything that we can. Games, printables from the internet and lots more.
8.Are field trips included in your school plans, or are they just family time? Both
9.Do you and your kids do crafty stuff together for school time? Yes, we love to make things.
10.Would you consider everyday household life stuff ‘home ec’? Yes
11.Do you have any advice for new homeschoolers? Well, considering I am rather new I don't know that I should give advice, but recently I learned to slow down and stop worrying so much!
12.Do you have advice for homeschoolers with little ones under foot? Plan activities for them that keep them busy. I inclulde my 4 year old in a lot of what we do.

No comments: